As Universities continue to increase their recruitment of international students, the need for a fast, reliable and easy to use document shipping system has emerged. The University Express Mail Service (UEMS) solution offers universities a way to handle the process of sending I-20 and other critical documents to students internationally. UEMS also allows students to send documents to the university or to immigration offices.
- Deeply discounted Express Rates 25% – 30%
- No need to process invoices from carriers
- Prepaid labels just click and send
- Supports International Educational programs
- Tracking of shipped items
- Free Registration
UEMS allows students and universities to optimize their document shipping processes in support of international students. The system provides a single portal for students to request and receive documents from the University.
- Receive documents (I-20, Admissions packets, etc.) from the University.
- Send immigration documents to USCIS locations for OPT application.
- Send important documents to the University.
Students can quickly find the University they want to send/receive documents from using our University Lookup tool.
- Look up Universities by State with the Map.
- Search for Universities by Name.
- See which departments in the university are using UEMS.
Select from a list of carrier service providers and choose the price that best fits your needs.
- Carrier of choice
- Time of delivery
- Service cost
All shipments created by students are shown in one location for advisors to quickly process and print labels. Advisors can quickly find shipments using the different search criteria.
- Order drill down to see shipment details
- Batch Print shipments instead of printing them off one at a time.
- Search by date range, student ID, or order information to quickly find a shipment.
- Optimize the processing of document shipping request.