Created exclusively for research institutions shipping hazardous materials and dangerous goods, our innovative system was built in collaboration with the top research institutions in the U.S. eShipLab is simple, accurate and easy to use.
- Domestic and International Hazmat Shipping
- Simplified Material Classification
- DOT/IATA Compliance
- Consolidated Billing and Invoicing
Quickly classify the material being shipped into the appropriate hazard class such as, biological materials, hazardous chemicals, or radioactive materials.
- Biological Questionnaires to help shippers classify shipment into Category A, Category B, GMMO/GMO, Exempt Specimen, or Dry Ice
- IATA Hazmat Table integration to help classify chemical and radioactive materials.
Based on the material’s classification, the system verifies that the user has the appropriate training to ship that material. Training information can be manually entered, or imported from file or through a system integration with your organizations Learning Management System. Shippers without necessary training can submit shipments for approval/takeover by EHS admins.
- Training Levels: Bio Category A, Category B, Chemical, Dry Ice, Radioactive etc.
- Expiration dates on all training.
- Approval workflows for untrained researchers
Once you have completed setting up your shipment, you will then be able to simply review and print the necessary documents and labels. System also includes packing instructions explaining to shipper proper way to label shipment. Documentation includes:
- Airway Bill
- Address Labels, Bio Labels
- Dangerous Goods Form
- Commercial Invoice
By centralizing all your organizations hazmat shipping in eShipLab, you’ll gain unprecedented visibility and insight into current shipping practices. Organizations can gain insight into the types of materials being shipped regularly and breakdown costs by department.
- Shipment history is available for you and your team to review.
- Dashboards and reports with drill down capabilities into your past orders, highlight specific data,
- Audit and Reconcile billing and cost allocation
- Export data for further reporting and analysis of shipping trends and spend.